Sunday, August 23, 2015

Sunday a day of reflection and more healing


After reading the amazing courageous actions of Tim Ballard with Operation Underground Railroad,
I was breathless. The pain, agony, suffering and trauma these children experience as trafficked souls
is unconscionable. As I continue to work to be part of the solution for sexual abuse awareness, I
would like to encourage you to read the mission work of Operation Underground Railroad.
Minimally, consider a donation. It can make all the difference in the world to a child in slavery.





The wounds to my soul are so very deep. It is difficult to describe the deep cuts into my
heart when I think of what my daughter endured. Like so many innocent children, there are
no words to measure the pain and betrayal they experienced as victims of sexual abuse. The person
who promised to love and protect you chose to violate and harm you.   The feeling of helplessness
still erupts despite the years that have elapsed.  However, we continue to process and climb the
mountain to wholeness.   



Hopeless to hope!


We will love fearlessly and not allow these experiences to rob us of living fully now.


No comments:

Post a Comment