Wednesday, August 12, 2015

My Warrior Princess Denial perpetuates SEXUAL ABUSE


Unveiling the deceit!

Our mission to expose the truth, lift the shame and empower victims.

One of the most difficult parts of this journey has been the incredible denial cloaked around the 

perpetrator's family members.

Amazingly, his memories are glorified and he is lifted up as some sort of hero and awesome father.

His family and friends recall him as a great man.
They don't know the truth.

He stole innocence from my daughter, but she is a Warrior Princess

He stole trust from me.

He tried to kill her soul,

He tried to kill me, literally.

He was a sociopathic pedophile.

He lied and you are all living in denial.

The hero is my daughter, the true Warrior Princess.






No comments:

Post a Comment